Thursday, April 12, 2018

New - Where words fail music speaks

I love this quote lettered by Suzanne of Quietfire Design ever since I saw it on my son's band t-shirt.  So imagine how happy I am it's a stamp now - perfect if I ever want to send anything to the music department at school.  (By the way, band teachers - amazing!!!  How do you take dozens and dozens of cacophonous instruments in the hands of pre-teens and teenagers and make them into beautiful music - woo - not for the weak I tell you.)

I found an old music sheet on a wood mounted stamp by Recollection as my background and stamped in brown, sponged with brown ink for a nice old sheet music feel.  The flowers are the Sizzix wildflower dies and colored with watercolor markers.



The star of the card of course is this beautiful quote framed against those elements.  I'll be sharing another music quote card this week that is also in the What's New section of Quietfire Design website so keep your eyes open!


Thank you so much and hope you hear some great music today.


Where Words Fail - Mounted




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...