Monday, April 23, 2018

Life Doesn't Have to be Perfect with easy background


In this age of social media, it's easy to think that someone else has the perfect life but we all know that everyone has their own difficulties.  But sometimes we need a reminder and this stamp is just perfect to encourage someone who needs a visible encouragement (and it's always a cheer to receive a handmade card in the mail, right?)

To make this card, I used the Neat& Tangled Calthea set.  It's not my usual style to purposely do a loosely stamped background (because most crafters enjoy a nice dose of OCD).  I added some splatter to my watercolored/stamped background.


The sentiment was stamped in black Versafine and framed with a light green matting - same as the card base.  


Thanks so much for looking and I hope you find the wonderful in your life!


Life Doesn't Have to be Perfect - Mounted



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...