Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Forever Scrapbook Layout with Calligraphic Hearts

Hello, Connie Nichol here with a romantic layout just in time for Valentine's Day.  I came across this photograph of my parents from about 28 years ago - they look so young and so happy - and I couldn't wait to scrapbook it.


I used two different sets of  the Way with Words dies designed by Suzanne Cannon and manufactured by Elizabeth Craft Designs.  My parents got married in 1960, so this year they will have been married 58 years.  'Forever' seemed like the perfect page title.  Fifty eight years is practically forever, at least to me.  They've been together for way more years than they were apart.


I used the heart dies from Calligraphic Elements 3 to add some more texture and embellishments to the page.  Since I cut the hearts out of cardstock that was a similar colour to the background paper, it gives a soft and subtle effect.  This set of calligraphic elements is so handy for adding those extra touches to a project.




Be sure to celebrate your 'forever' love this Valentine's Day and capture the moment in time in a photograph.  Happy scrapbooking, Connie



3 comments:

Jean said...

Lovely! THe sentiment is perfect!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Sweet scrapbook page, Connie.
58 years- that's wonderful!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...