Tuesday, May 2, 2017

"Just living is not enough" fancy fold Spring card

Hello Crafty Friends!  
Kathy Jo here thinking of gardens of flowers.  Yes, spring has sprung here in Nova Scotia and I am loving it!  The grass is green, tulips will soon be in bloom and all the garden perennials are happily starting to pop up through the soil.  The world has awoken and I am taking it all in!  
Working in my gardens this weekend made me think of a wonderful stamp from Quietfire Design, Just living is not enough:

 Just Living is not Enough - Mounted
The stamp is like a breath of fresh air and I cannot help but smile when I read it.
The stamp was applied using Jet Black Archival Ink on Graphic 45's Secret Garden's paper.  The paper was fussy cut, mounted onto the card base and Stickles was applied to flower centers and all of the leaves.
Such a lovely stamp!  It would look great on a Garden Journal cover or on a summer scrapbook page.
Suzanne amazes me with her gorgeous calligraphy- whether on stamps, dies or stencils.  Her work is always inspiring!
Love this stamp?  Lucky you:  this stamp and other Garden/Nature stamps are on sale right now!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a happy, crafty day.
Big Hugs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...