Monday, January 30, 2017

Sending a little hope for you

Hi everyone and welcome to the Quietfire Design blog today.  There are so many gorgeous stamps being released this month it was really hard to chose one to do my post but i found the perfect one and decided to make a card for a friend that lost someone special in her life a couple of weeks ago.


The stamp i used is called "Hope is the thing with Feathers".  It's a beautiful quote by Emily Dickinson and is perfect to send to a special person that needs exactly that... a little hope. To make it stand out i used Archival ink in deep rich red and embossed it to match the papers that i picked out.  The papers are from my stash but anything you have similar would work i am sure.  


  Sometimes when I have lots of pretty things spread out on my table.. I get really inspired and just keep going..... so I have another card to share to give for Valentines.


For this card i used some of the same pretty Valentines papers I used on my first card and created a card using the stamp called "The Greatest strength is gentleness".  I also stamped this in red ink and the artist name wasn't in the right place so i cut it and stamped it at the bottom so it would fit better.  


Then i added a pretty bow, leaves and a rose to finish it up.  Valentines is such a fun time to create things for your friends, the colors are so pretty and joyful and I am sure you will get lots of smiles and happy notes back thanking you for your thoughtfulness.  Have fun and be sure and check out all the other love inspired stamps and heart inspired stamps in the Quietfire store!

Thank you for stopping by and see you all again soon!!

Teresa





3 comments:

Jean said...

BEautiful!

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

How lovely both of these cards are and such beautiful sentiments too.

CraftyJo said...

What fabulous stamps and great samples with them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...