Monday, December 26, 2016

In the Midst of winter....

Hi everyone... I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday with your family and friends for Christmas and I hope you have lots of memories to scrap in the days ahead... I am really looking forward to spending some relaxing time in the coming weeks ahead and can't wait to get crafty again for 2017.



Today I have a fun easel back project that i made with the new stamp "In the Midst of Winter".  It's one of my favorites because there are 3 other stamps that go with it in the series for all the other seasons so you could make a really pretty one with each stamp and set it out to decorate your house. How pretty would that be to do?  This one i did with shades of aqua, white, grey and dark charcoal. The chippy die is from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.  I thought it had the perfect shape to surround my stamped image and then add pretty snowflakes to set the scene.



I also stamped the lightest aqua piece of paper with clear stamped snowflakes from the 
"Let it Snow flurried snowflakes" stamp set.  I used a versa mark ink and embossed them with clear so that i would get just a subtle image on the back round and it wouldn't compete too much with the title stamp.  I love it so much i might even get a frame for it.



Here is the picture of the stamps... They are so pretty and there is so many designs that you can pick from to use on all kinds of projects.

Supply List:
In the Midst of Winter Stamp
Let it Snow flurried snowflakes stamp set
Versafine black onyx ink
Versamark ink
Stardust embossing powder, diamond stickles,
3D Foam squares by Scrapbook Adhesives
GSLC Chipboard Swirl
Cardstock

Thanks so much for stopping by ......  Teresa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the way you have framed this gorgeous sentiment...and the layers are divine! Pinned! Hope your Holidays were awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...