Wednesday, May 11, 2016

New Die Set - 4 Seasons


Good Morning.  This is Selma Stevenson with a post using one of the new A Way With Words die sets that will be available later this month.  I used the "Autumn" die from a die set which includes all 4 Seasons - Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.

4 Seasons, Set of 4 - Metal Cutting Dies - Pre-Order

4 Seasons, Set of 4 - Metal Cutting Dies - Pre-Order
One set of dies which includes all 4 Seasons.  

When I think of Autumn, I always think of fields of beautiful sunflowers that are in bloom just before the trees begin to change colors.  For my card today I have used the "Autumn" die from the new 4 Seasons die set.

This is a 6x6 inch card.  The white frame is one of the new Dotted Scallop Oval dies, the yellow frame is one of the Bead Oval Frames, and the yellow border on the bottom is one of the new Bead Strings 2 dies, all from a new release from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  The Sunflower was created with Garden Notes Sunflower dies, and the yellow corners were die cut using one of the Corners 1 dies, also from Elizabeth Craft Designs. For added interest to the background, I used the discarded circles from the Corners.

These beautiful die cut Seasons will be perfect for your scrapbook pages and cards.  Below is the link to this set.

9500-1195 4 Seasons


2 comments:

Eva van Buuren said...

This card is GORGEOUS, Selma!!
I love the Sunflower, I love the colors and I love the new 4 Seasons a Way with Words!! They are Great!!
I hope they will be available also in the Netherlands soon.
Have a nice day, Hugs, Eva.

Yogi said...

very pretty. Have a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...