Tuesday, May 17, 2016

New Die Release - Hello Spring

Hello, Connie Nichol here today.  I am absolutely thrilled with the new 4 seasons metal cutting dies just released from Quietfire Designs.  The words Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter make beautiful titles for many scrapbook layouts, alone or combined with other words.  So many possibilities.....


Here are the 4 seasons dies
I combined the word 'Spring' with the Hello die and a flourish from Calligraphic Elements 1.

The lily of the valley embellishments are Quietfire Design cut files - aren't they pretty?  I cut these with my Sizzix Eclips2 electronic die cutter, but they are also available in the Silhouette Design Store here.

Supplies Used:  Close to my Heart cardstock, Crafter's Workshop stencil, Clearsnap Smooch Spritz, Sizzix Eclips 2 electronic die cutter, Elizabeth Craft Designs A Way with Words and clouds dies, washi tape.




1 comment:

Yogi said...

pretty. Haven't used that eCut file yet... on my to do list. Have a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...