Friday, December 18, 2015

Merry Christmas Poinsettia card


Hello everyone,
Yvonne here with a Christmas card using a brandnew Quietfire Design stampset "Merry Christmas Poinsettia". It's a set of 2 stamps: the text as well as the gorgeous image of the poinsettia!
the outlines of the flower are accented using Stickles/ glitter glue.





For my card I used:

I hope you like the card.
Since this is my last Quietfire Design blogpost for 2015 I would  to thank you all for all your visits and lovely comments and 
wishing  you all a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I hope to see you all again in 2016!


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,

5 comments:

Froggietalks said...

This is stunning! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Yogi said...

beautiful. the coloring is wonderful. Have a great day

Jean said...

THat flower is amazing! The MErry Christmas is so elegant!

C. M. Taylor said...

Beautiful work, TFS

Connie Nichol said...

this is just beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...