Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Holiday Goody Gift Tags! - Christy Riopel Guest Designer




Hi, Christy here, and here is my second Guest blog post here on Quietfire!! A big thank you to the team for asking me share with you.


With the week before Christmas, it’s no surprise to all the crafty gals out there that a great collection of stamps on hand is the key to easy, quick, customizable gift giving.
 
I used this stamp set - My Dark Side is Chocolate

My Dark Side is Chocolate
 and

Dotted Harlequin Background



And I made these quick and easy hostess gifts with scraps and mailing tags.

Merry Christmas, and Happy Stamping!!
 



6 comments:

Yogi said...

oh nice. really good use of those quotes. Have a great day

Charmaine Stack said...

Really cute ideas! Thanks for sharing.

Shirley said...

Great idea and the presentation is lovely!

C. M. Taylor said...

Such a great idea! TFS

Dorina D said...

How cute. Love the tags and presentation.

Shannon said...

Adorable - I have those stamps and will now put them to even greater use!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...