Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Garden Delights....


Hello everyone,
Yvonne here today with a springcard using QuietFire Design´s  "Garden Delights"


and "Butterflies/ Dragonflies"
 
 


Since it's a spring themed card I used happy color such as pink an green for my card :-)
By adding little mulberry  roses I wanted to create the look of a little rose garden on the card.
I hope you like it...


The butterfly was stamped using gold ink to match the frame (die-cut from gold colored cardstock).
some stickles were added to the wings for an extra sparkly effect.

Used materials:

I hope you like the card and am (as always) looking forward to your comments.
Wishing you all a very nice day!

Hugs,
Yvonne

10 comments:

CraftyJo said...

Very pretty, and very, very 'springlike' :)

Kathy Eddy said...

This is just stunning! Very pretty!

Yogi said...

oh so pretty. have a great day

Jean said...

Wow!

Mickey Drake said...

I love it :) Did you make the mulberry roses? Or is there someplace to buy them...? They really are lovely :)

Jean Bullock said...

So pretty! Definitely Spring inspired. Well done.

D.Ann C said...

Lovely!!

Yvonne said...

Hi Mickey, yes, I bought them in a local store here in Holland.

Shirley said...

Your card makes me feel like Spring is here!

TracyM #6773 said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS card Yvonne - LOVE IT ALL!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...