Friday, January 16, 2015

Have a Heart that never hardens


Hello!!!  Wanda here today to share a tag using the new Have a Heart that never hardens cling mounted stamp.

The quote is stamped (Archival Ink jet black) on a torn and painted (Fresco Finish vintage lace) piece of ledger paper from an old spiral ledger book I found at an antique shop.  The base tag is a Ranger #10 manila tag painted (Fresco Finish cherry red), embossed (old Cuttlebug folder of little hearts), dry brushed (vintage lace), torn and painted along the bottom with extra paint around the edges.  I used glue stick, just in the center, to stick the quote to the tag and then sewed it to the tag.  I crumpled the edges of the quote panel a bit, tied on the string, and added some heart cut outs and a heart sticky back pearl.  Finally I covered the center with a baby wipe and sprayed some Perfect Pearls Mist biscotti around the edges.




8 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL sentiment and LOVELY tag Wanda!!!

Jean said...

So pretty!

Anne said...

I adore this! It is pretty without being 'girly' and has lovely little extras such as the stitching and notebook top. Superb!

Felicia said...

Wanda my friend, this is just precious! I love it! I love that you do the sewing bit. I am envious of folks that do that because I DO NOT sew, but I love the look! Love that precious little heart at the bottom! :) Blessing to you xo

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Wanda, this is absolutely beautiful!!!!

Yogi said...

very pretty. Have a great day

Jutta said...

I'd use your beautiful tag for a bookmark all year!

Turid said...

Really great work ! Love the stitching!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...