Saturday, June 1, 2013

God Grant Me - Gift Card

It's Suzanne here on the weekend to share a card I recently received in the mail. 

Shirley Dolby in the UK asked me a long time ago to letter the Serenity Prayer and when it finally became a rubber stamp, I sent her one as a gift.

This is the beautiful card I received from her made with the stamp!

 
I took an extra photo from an angle so you could see the dimension in the butterfly and the layering.

 
And that wasn't the end of her card.  When I opened it, I found this beautiful corner pocket with a glittery silver bookmark.  Wow, how to make a presentation!  Thank you so much Shirley! This is amazing!
 
Any other quotes you need done? 

4 comments:

Charmaine Stack said...

Beautiful!

Yogi said...

beautiful. Love the corner inside. what a nice touch.
Have a great day

Robyn said...

beautiful coloring and dimension .
and the bookmark- a Dream Weaver stencil?

Holly said...

Beautiful! I may borrow that corner pocket idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...