Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mothers Hold Their Children’s Hands!


Good morning!  Sherry here today and I have a fun chipboard tag to share.  I just received the new March stamps the other day and I couldn’t wait to put some ink on them.  

SCheeverMothersHold

The base is a chipboard page from an old album that I had in my stash.  It was covered with paper from the Graphic 45 Secret Garden Collection, which was sanded away at the edges and then inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink.    The sentiment was stamped in black on white cardstock, then die cut/embossed with Spellbinders Decorative Labels One.  While the paper was till in the die, Antique Linen was sponged around the inner edge of the die.

SCheeverMothersHold RightAngle

An oval frame was made from chipboard with Spellbinders Grand Ovals, painted white and then layered with other images from the Secret Garden Collection.  The seam binding ribbon (dyed Antique Linen) was woven through all the layers and fastened in the corner.  The Bitty Blossom flower was die cut from another page in the collection and the foliage was die cut from watercolor paper then colored with Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo and Forest Moss Distress Stains.

That’s all for me . . . thanks for joining me today!

SHERRY SIGNATURE

Project Supplies:


7 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Beautiful card! Great stamp, love the Secret Garden paper and your flowers are perfect!

Francie in Montreal said...

Amazing flower and foliage and lovely setting for a great sentiment.

Yogi said...

very pretty and feminine. Have a great day

Holly said...

Beautiful Sherry. Love it all!

Shirley said...

I love it. Thanks Sherry for sharing again.

Robyn said...

Lots going on here and you make it all work together as a wonderful setting for the sentiment.

Quietfire said...

This is so sweet Sherry. Just lovely! I can hardly wait to get the paper in stock!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...