Saturday, August 18, 2012

We Do Not Remember Days - Card

Hi there!  It's Suzanne here with another quickie card I created. I've been wanting to use the pearl flourish with the heart for a while and I finally found a good opportunity.  I hope you like it!



Reagents (with links):

Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings paper pad
Archival Sepia Ink
Best Glue Ever - for securing the flowers - sticky! very sticky!
Heart Flourish Self-Adhesive Pearls from Zva
Pearls
I used Distress Old Paper for the shading.
The tiny flowers are from the Spellbinders Whimsy set (link below with photo) and I touched up the tips with Gesso and a small brush.  The little curliques beside the flowers were made with the "negative" part of the flower after it is die cut.
The other items are below:


8 comments:

Yogi said...

beautiful. Love the flourish pearls in the center. Nice touch. Have a great day

Francie (Montreal) said...

I second Yogi's comment. The flourish complements your gorgeous stamp to a "T". What a great start to my day - looking at your lovely card. Thx for sharing it with us.

Diane Standish(crazeedi) said...

I can't wait to get my new stamps! love the card!

Robin said...

A beautiful card! Glad to see your new blog.

Holly said...

This is so pretty Suzanne! And you get 2 for 1 as in the swirl flourish from the negative of the flower die, love that.

Unknown said...

This is very special i love the colors!

Bibi Lindahl said...

Beautiful!! :-)))

Jan Castle said...

I do! It is so sweet!
Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...