Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Family Days...

I'm pretty excited to be making my first post for Quietfire Design and want to thank Suzanne for this fabulous opportunity. I've created a lovely card using Happy Family Days from the Summer 2012 Release. I love that this set with Calligraphic Frame coordinates with Spellbinders™ Labels One dies.What a fabulous collection of stamps included with this release!! 

Please take a moment to stop by my blog to see all the project supplies!

Happy Crafting ~ Darsie


4 comments:

Francie (Montreal) said...

You've done a beautiful job with these gorgeous stamps. Bravo!

Robyn said...

Inspirational use of the stamps and lovely use of white accents

Yogi said...

gorgeous. Love all the elements. That bow is fabulous and love the colors

Quietfire said...

This is beautiful Darsie! I love that you coloured between the double-strokes on the frame. I would never have thought of that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...