Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Courage Doesn't Always Roar - Card

Good Afternoon, my friends!  It's Suzanne here with my first offering from the new Quietfire Rubber stamps!




I went with simple.  It seemed safest!
This is a 5x7 card, using my close-at-hand Cardblanks.
The paper is Bo Bunny Weekend Market except for the leaf which is a coordinating colour of cardstock.
I stamped Courage Doesn't Always Roar (unavailable at this time) with Ranger Adirondack Pigment Terra Cotta and shaded with the Terra Cotta, Adirondack Espresso and Distress Wild Honey.
Spellbinders Dies were: Fleur de Lis Rectangle, Labels One Small and Foliage

Thanks for stopping by and having a look! Suzanne




6 comments:

Linda said...

Beautifully done Suzanne. So simple yet elegant. Lovely. Great saying too. Linda E.

Robyn said...

Love the colors- yes to simple!!!

CraftyJo said...

Lovely! Stunning in its simplicity - and I love that verse.

Francie (Montreal) said...

All our attention is drawn to the star of the show - your beautifully penned sentiment is perfectly displayed! I love it and hope I can do as well with my set of your new stamps received yesterday. Yahoo! I know what I'll be doing today.

Yogi said...

lovely Suzanne. Looks like you're trying to head in to fall early... Have a great day

BlackCats said...

Lovely card. The simplicity keeps the focus on the saying.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...