Thursday, March 1, 2018

"You are sunlight to my heart"

Hello Crafty Friends!

Kathy Jo here sharing a card using a classic Quietfire Design stamp, You are Sunlight:
You are Sunlight - Mounted
Isn't it the sweetest sentiment?  I remember the first time I used the stamp- it was on a card I made for a wonderful friend of mine.  That card was shared here on Quietfire Design on December 31, 2014!
Wow- time has flown!   Even though it was released a few years ago- like all Quietfire Design stamps- it is a timeless stamp to be used again and again.  This time I paired it up with the lovely heart die from the Calligraphic Elements 2 set:
Calligraphic Elements 2 - Metal Cutting Dies
I think the stamp and die were made for each other as they look so happy together.  :)
The flower ribbon is a beauty, too. The ribbon tucked under the heart is from the Prima ribbon set, Nature Garden Trimmings:
Nature Garden Trimmings
Oh!  And I had to add some bling that shimmers in the light.  The bling looks quite content on the heart:
The shaped card has several soft layers that allow the beautiful stamp and heart to be the focus of the card front.
I do hope you enjoyed the card...I know I enjoyed making it!  It felt great to pull out one of the Quietfire classics and create another project.

What are your favorite older Quietfire Design stamp sets?  Do you have a favorite one that you use often?  Or that makes your heart smile whenever you use it?

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a happy, crafty day!
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...