Friday, February 9, 2018

I love you....


Hello everyone,
Yvonne here with a Valentine's Day card. With only a few days to go to  February 14th, I thought you might need a little extra inspiration ;-)
Quietfire Design has lots and lots of gorgeous love quote stamps and for my card I chose the stamp called "I love you Alphabet".

The card is all about layering.
Simple layer some die-cuts and on top the beautiful Quietfire Design qoute.
I used 3D foam squares to get the dimensional effect and finished the card with flowers, pearls and a satin bow.


Used materials:

  • Quietfire Design: I Love You Alphabet #5935
  • Spellbinders die-templates
  • acrylic stamp block, black ink pad
  • cardstock: white, salmon, gold, patterned
  • satin bow, pearls, mulberry roses and leaves
  • 3D foam squares, paper trimmer.

Thanks so much for stopping by and
wishing you a happy crafty day!

Hugs from Holland,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...