Friday, December 22, 2017

Noel and Naughty List Cards with Embossed Shimmer Sheetz

Hello, Connie Nichol here today with a couple of quick Christmas cards.  I had some shipping tags laying around, and some dies and Christmas stamps designed by Suzanne Cannon and some Elizabeth Craft Designs shimmer sheetz, and one thing led to another......  These cards are very simple, but the design is versatile.  You can use different stamps and dies on the tag and make a whole pile of different cards.  Shimmer sheetz are iridescent Mylar sheets and they become extra beautiful when dry embossed with an embossing folder and a manual die cutting machine.  A piece of shimmery Mylar and a few sequins make the cards look very shiny and festive.






Here's the metal Noel cutting die I used:


And the stamp is from the clear acrylic Merry Christmas collection shown here.  This is such a large versatile set.


Wishing you and your families a very Merry Christmas!!  See you next year, Connie


Supplies Used:  Elizabeth Craft Designs stamps, metal die, shimmer sheetz, Stampin Up! embossing folder, Big Shot, patterned paper, washi tape and corner punch, May Arts ribbon, Dollarama sequins, Beacon 3 in 1 adhesive.








2 comments:

Francesca said...

Hello! I've bought the autumn leaves lantern a few times ago from silhouette store but it doesn't work! I don't know why because I've bought similar items and they work fine! Can you help me? Thank you and Merry Christmas!!! Francesca from Italy

Quietfire said...

Oh, No! Please contact me privately and we'll talk! I know the file I submitted works because I made the lantern from it! We'll figure it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...