Saturday, October 14, 2017

Walnut Ink Magic with Your Family

Hi Artlings!  It's Suzanne here to day with a video tutorial - gasp! - yes, the second one in two weeks!



I was celebrating my grandmother's birthday this week and thought it was time I created this piece.  I love walnut ink and this is just the tip of the iceberg of techniques you can create with it.

Enjoy! 
(If you're receiving this as an email update, click HERE to view on YouTube)



Supplies:
Family die 
A Family is a Circle of Strength Stamp
Spatula 
Walnut Ink Crystals (craft store or John Neal Bookseller)
Arches Text Wove paper (from a fine art supplier)
Glue Dots - Micro

1 comment:

Yogi said...

very nice. a couple tips I could use. thanks. I don't use my walnut ink enough... Have a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...