Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Where Flowers Bloom with photo/marker background

Hello!  As the flowers are fading in the garden, I'm adding them to my cards using the new Where Flowers Bloom collection of clear stamps!  I love these clear stamps - especially since I changed my mind on the direction of this card and ended up stamping after I had popped up the frame by Sue Wilson.  Clear stamps are great when you would like to see exactly where it is going because even I can mess up with a stamp positioner... or place something popped up before you stamp... not that anyone does that besides me...


The background is using photo paper with Tombow markers (see this post for a video of how I did it).  I trimmed very skinny strips of foam tape to pop up my frame and made some Elizabeth Craft Designs Asters and Leafy Branch to go with my sentiment.


Thanks for looking and I hope you have a wonderful day!  




 Where Flowers Bloom Collection - Clear Stamps


1 comment:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous. Such soft colors and I really like how you made the sentiment pop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...