Tuesday, July 4, 2017

"What greater thing is there" Love/wedding card

Hello Crafty Friends!  Kathy Jo here sharing a love/wedding card using the new stamp from Quietfire Design, What greater thing.   Such a lovely quote!
What Greater Thing is There & Heart Flourish, Set of 2 - Mounted


The stamp is the focus of the card front.  I usually use black ink for stamping quotes but could not resist using coordinating ink for the quote.

The wrinkle ribbon is from the Quietfire Design store.  Almost every time I order from Quietfire Design, I order more of the wrinkle ribbon.  I kept the ribbon ivory for this card but it is easy ribbon to dye.
The card was a cinch to put together.  While working on it, I realized that this would be a great card for a wedding invitation.  Would have loved to make this invitation for my wedding!  Wouldn't the "Love" die would look great on the card front and the quote on the inside?  May have to make that card and share!


Thanks for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the card.  :)



Have a happy, crafty day!

Big Hugs,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...