Thursday, June 8, 2017

Wishing you Glitter and Sparkles....


Hello everyone,
Yvonne here wih a card that is all about glitter!
For my card I used the brandnew Quietfire Design stampset Wishing You Whimsy (set of 4 stamps).
The die-cuts as well as the usd inkpad all have a little sparkle.
A card that for sure will brighten up someone's day!


Materials used:
  • Quiefire Design: Wishing You Whimsy (set of 4 stamps)
  • Geo die template
  • Delicata gold inkpad
  • acryllic stamp block
  • cardstock: white, purple. gold, glitter
  • 3D foam tape, glue

I hope you like the card and wish you a sparkly day!
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs from Holland,

3 comments:

Lynn Wallace said...

I cannot find the geo die on your site. Where can I purchase that die? I love the entire set and want to order.

Quietfire said...

Hi Lynn! I'm sorry, I don't carry the die. (It's Spellbinders die.) Yvonne has created such a wonderful card!

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Absolutely, stunning.....................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...