Friday, January 13, 2017

New die inspiration for you

Hi everyone it's Teresa here on this wonderful Friday to share a few ideas using our brand new release of dies coming out at the CHA show.  There are some gorgeous additions to our already amazing selection of Way with Word dies that you can preview here so i hope you can be inspired to create some fun and amazing gifts to give to your family and friends this year ....


So my first card is using the newest die "Together"... My brother got married on Valentines day so this card was inspired for them celebrating their wedding day.  Inside i can add a wonderful sentiment from all the Quietfire stamps that go with it and it will be ready to send out.  It is simple and elegant which made it really quick to make and the dies cut glitter paper like butter so that was really nice.


My second card is using the new "Sweet Smiles" die set.  I can think of so many uses for this die set and for me i decided to make it up with gorgeous papers from my Basic Grey stash and pretty chipboard and glitter.  I cut the die twice to give it a shadow and then popped it up with tiny 3D foam dots to make it stand out like the chipboard wreath that i used from GSLC.




And lastly i thought i would go a totally different way and use some of my Doodlebug paper stash and create a Valentine card.  For this i used the new "Because" die and cut it out on red paper to match with the paper die cut i used on the top.  It stands out really nice and on the top i made it as a card that opens to put in a message and gift card to my recipient.  I used the I love you stamp from the "I don't tell you often enough set" to put a message inside to go with the Because sentiment on the top.  It's fun that so many of the sentiments are made to go with the stamps that Quietfire carries.


So that is all from me today but be sure and check back each day for new ideas and inspiration from our Design team using these gorgeous new dies.... Have a wonderful weekend!

Teresa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...