Monday, December 19, 2016

Merry and Bright

It's almost Christmas!  I couldn't resist making one more Christmas card even though it will have to be popped in the mail very soon to make it anywhere in time.  I always try to look to the sentiment for inspiration - hence the glitter and Shimmer Sheetz.  I love how bright and sparkly it is in real life!

For my background, I actually covered it with silver glitter washi tape.  It's the shiniest silver glitter I have in my stash and perfect peeking through the polka dot background die from My Favorite Things.  I then layered the Merry and Bright sentiment from Quietfire Design's Bright Holiday Words set, stamped in black pigment ink, clear embossed, and then matted in with a fine green layer.

Quietfire Design, Diana Nguyen, merry and bright, christmas card, poinsettia, shimmer sheetz, Elizabeth Craft Designs, My Favorite Things, polka dot background die

The small poinsettias by Elizabeth Craft Designs were cut from bright red Shimmer Sheetz with rhinestone centers.  And of course it's a cloudy day and I can't photograph the "bright" properly.  :)




Thank you for looking and may your Christmas be merry and bright!

Bright Holiday Words - Set of 4 Stamps - Mounted


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...