Thursday, December 1, 2016

If Kisses were Snowflakes Shaker Card

No snow yet - just rain!  But for those of you who get enough snow as is, you can restrain your blizzard within a shaker card with these new stamps.  I had so much fun with these stamps using one of my favorite techniques - resist embossing.  I first clear embossed the snowflakes from the Let It Snow Flourished Snowflakes stamp set and sponged in different shades of distress inks (Mermaid Lagoon, Chipped Sapphire, and Blueprint Sketch.)  I did the same with the  If Kisses Were Snowflakes stamp and die cut out the sentiment with an oval die.  I used a slightly larger oval die on the snowflake sheet to create a window for my shaker card.



Using acetate and foam tape, I made my shaker cards with some shaped glitter and white beads.  


Thank you so much for looking!

If Kisses Were Snowflakes - Mounted

Let it Snow Flourished Snowflakes - Set of 6 Stamps - Mounted



2 comments:

BVCG said...

very nice. have a great day

Quietfire said...

This is beautiful, Diana!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...