Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas is the day card

I adore the Christmas holidays not only for all the pretty decorations and lights that are everywhere but also because it's a special time to give handmade gifts to all our family and friends.  Today i made a special card for a friend who always sends out beautiful cards each year and i am lucky enough to be one of those that gets one.


Most of my things are inspired by all the goodies that i have in my stash so this one started with some white cardstock, some glittery red cardstock and this beautiful stamp called "Christmas is the day".
Since i used mostly white i stamped my image in red ink and used a glittery red embossing powder to match it.  I put it in the center and then cut a pretty die cut to surround it and then added that beautiful poinsettia and some roses to the bottom to make a pretty flower cluster.

My favorite part about this sentiment is all the pretty swirls around it.  And of course the pretty calligraphy that Suzanne always does when she creates each and every one of the beautiful and unique stamps that she designs.  


Be sure and check out all the other new releases here and don't forget to
check back each day for new inspiration on lots of other new things in the Quietfire store!

Big Hugs and Happy Holidays... Teresa

5 comments:

Jean said...

Simply beautiful!

Selma said...

Wow, wow, wow. This is so gorgeous. The beautiful sentiment in red is perfect. I love it.

Marianne C said...

So pretty. Picture perfect!

Nancy said...

Exquisite. I love whitecards with a touch of color.

Nancy said...

May I please ask which die you used? Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...