Hello Crafty Friends! Welcome to Day 1 of a week long celebration of the newly released A Way With Words dies! This will be a week full of inspiring projects using the new dies. All the dies were designed by the ever-so-talented Suzanne Cannon. She always blows me away with her stamps and dies!
Today I am sharing a project using the newly released Mr and Mrs die set…
…and the ampersand and heart from the Calligraphic Elements 2 set:
Oh- I wish I had these dies after my hubby and I were married as I would have loved to have sent our wedding photo using this card. We were married nine years ago and photo card I used was so “blah”. Maybe I should resend all the photos to friends and family? :)
- Create 6.5” x 5” tent fold card using white card stock. Cut one piece of card stock to 6.5” x 5” and another piece 7.5” x 5”. Score and fold the second piece at 6.5”. Adhere adhesive tape to the 1” folded section and adhere to 6.5” x 5” piece to create the tent fold card.
- Cut black card stock to 6.25” x 4.75”. Mount to card front.
- Emboss white card stock using embossing folder.
- Die cut Mr, Mrs, heart and ampersand from red glitter card stock. Adhere to front using liquid glue. Be careful not to apply glue to area that will overlap the photo…you don’t want the heart to stick to the photo!
- After card is dry, slide photo into pocket.
- Mr/Mrs die set
- Heart and Ampersand dies from Calligraphic Elements 2 set
- Stitched Rectangles dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- Circle die
- Embossing folder
- White card stock, black card stock, red glitter card stock
- Double sided adhesive tape (3mm required for photo sleeve)
- Liquid glue
- Happy photo of a happy couple
Here is a link to the new releases in the Quietfirestore. Enjoy!
Big Crafty Hugs,
Big Crafty Hugs,