Wednesday, June 15, 2016

"Sing as if no one is listening"

Hello Crafty Friends!  Kathy Jo here sharing a happy, summer sing card using Quietfire Design's lovely "The Woods Would be Very Silent" stamp set:
The Woods Would be Very Silent - Set of 5 Stamps - Mounted
The stamp set pairs up perfectly with BoBunny's recently released Secret Garden collection.
The sentiment was stamped onto ivory card stock using Distress Ink in Dusty Concord.
It was as if the papers were made for the stamp set...such a sweet pairing!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the cheerful card.  :)
Have a happy, crafty day!
Hugs,

6 comments:

Shona said...

This is my favourite card of all I have seen in a very long time! I love your use of the gorgeous papers, the design is lovely, and the bird is PERFECT!! You always are able to use patterned paper in the most beautiful way. I'm so jealous!

Yogi said...

pretty. have a great day

Dorina D said...

Nicely done.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Thanks, Shona!

Admittedly, every time I see pretty papers I think of what QF stamps to use with them. Suzanne makes the most gorgeous stamps...and her stamps are a perfect excuse for me to buy more of the pretty papers. :)

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Thank you, Dorina! Have a great day! :)

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Thank you, Yogi. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...