Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Wish You Where Here


Hello Everyone, Terre here with creative card with stamping and stenciling! I created my card using Quietfire Design In A Perfect World stamp set. This is a set of 4 sentiments and I have used two out of the four on my card. I must be missing my best friend as as the cards I seem to be creating lately reflect about how much I miss my best friend. Have you ever had one good friend that just pulls on your heart strings, well that's my friend!


I just recently figured out that I truly love using stencils, they are a perfect match with stamps, so here's a challenge for you, dust off your stencils and use them! Thank you for stopping by the blog today, have a wonderful week and visit Quietfire Design, they have the most amazing sentiment stamps! Crafty hugs, Terre

4 comments:

Late Blooming said...

Yes... This a good way to ramp up our card making. Beautiful.

Yogi said...

nice. I love using stencils. BIG GRIN Have a great day

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful!!!

Robyn said...

Love how you used the stencils and stamps. Feeling inspired !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...