Friday, October 23, 2015

Wickedly Good Halloween Cards! - Guest Designer Connie Nichol



Hi, Connie Nichol here today with another post as a guest designer. 
 
1.
 Today I am showcasing some Halloween cards I made using Quietfire Design's stamps and a digital cutting file.  I don’t know why, but I always have trouble making just ONE card.  Ha!  So I ended up with three cards before I made myself stop.  I always seem to like the last card best…..  see what you think.  
 
2.
 
3.


For this last card, I made my own musical note background paper with the music stamp in the Crows stamp set.  Just keep stamping row after row until you fill the sheet of paper.



 



















Here are the Quietfire Design products I used to make the cards.  The stamp sets are large and versatile and I adore the kitty with moon cutting file.  I cut some extra tiny bats to use as embellishments on the second card.  You can never have too many bat embellishment around Halloween!

Halloween Wicked Collection
Crows
Kitty with Halloween Moon


Supplies:   
Quietfire Design stamps and digital cutting file
Stampin Up! patterned paper and cardstock
Sizzix Eclips 2 electronic cutting machine
May Arts ribbon
Clearsnap ink
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

3 comments:

jcobb said...

I like the first one best.

Yogi said...

Nice job using all the stamps. Have a great day

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Love these projects and your musical paper using the QF stamp!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...