Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Christmas is a piece of home....

 


Hello everyone,
Yvonne here with a Christmas card using the gorgeous Quietfire Design stamp "Christmas is a piece of home".
This card is all about die-cutting....and of course stamping.
I tried to get the look of a front door on my card and I kind a hope I succeeded ;-)
For the layering lots of foam squares were used to get an extra 3D effect.


Used materials:

I hope you like the idea.
And...you really do not have to have all the dies I used to make a card looking like this one... just scrolle through your die-templates and combine different shapes to get a special effect.
And don't forget to use lots of foam squares (or foam tape) to make your card extra dimensional :-)


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Happy crafting!

Hugs,
Yvonne

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, awesome words ...touch the heart

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, awesome words ...touch the heart

Kathy Eddy said...

This is a gorgeous card!

Selma said...

This card is gorgeous and really showcases the message.

CutOuts said...

I knew it was a door immediately. The dies you selected really enhance the sentiment.

Late Blooming said...

You got it. Really nice effect. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Your card is simply gorgeous! I love it! Joleen

Yogi said...

very pretty. Love the glitzy die cut. Have a great day

C. M. Taylor said...

A stunning layout and perfect sentiment.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Oh my, Yvonne. This is a beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...