Sunday, October 4, 2015

Big, Bold & Beautiful with Quietfire Craft Dies

Card designer Janice Monforton loves the new Quietfire A Way With Words dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs!



 Janice is well on her way to having her Christmas cards done with this collection of beauties that she shared with me (lucky me!) - and I am sharing with you, because they're so full of great ideas!  I don't have a lot of details, but maybe if you have questions, you can ask in the comments. I know Tim Holtz and Stampin' Up had some influence in the designs!




Janice has created great impact (and saved herself from creative boredom!) by changing just a few variables in each card.  Here are the bold graphic tree cards.




I love them all and could never decide on a favourite.




   

A big round of applause for Janice's achievement! Great job!

Thank you for loving (and using) the dies so much Janice.
Suzanne

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Wonderful cards. How do I get on her list?

Yogi said...

lovely. Love that dotted embossing folder. have a great day

Unknown said...

Hi Robyn, thanks for your comment on the cards. I made them at a scrapbook retreat last weekend. I sent them to Suzanne as I was so happy with how they turned out. I don't have a list, not sure if you wanted the information on what I used on the cards. I used the Quietfire sentiments, the glitter and foil paper, ornaments and embossing folder are from Stampin Up and the poinsetta is a Tim Holtz Sizziz die. It's easy to create with the beautiful stamps and dies from Quietfire, I have bought a number of them and love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...