Monday, October 26, 2015

A Scary Halloween Layout - Guest Designer Connie Nichol



Hello everyone!  Today I created a Halloween layout featuring stamps from two Quietfire Design stamp sets, Crows and the Halloween Wicked Collection.   



I have a lot of photos from when my kids were little and (not so) scary that I want to get scrapbooked.  Here’s what the stamp sets look like – there are a lot of different stamps in each set and they go so well together.  They are perfect for accenting a Halloween themed scrapbook page.

Halloween Wicked
I stamped the Venom/Eye of Newt stamp from the Wicked Collection onto the left side of a piece of cream coloured cardstock and then mounted three photos on the same sheet to form the main element on my scrapbook page. 

I stamped and fussy cut crow (the largest from the Crows stamp set) was the perfect accent – note that I left a little border around the edge of the crow and adhered it with foam adhesive to make it pop just a little from the page.  I also brushed the crow with a little Crystal Effects to give it a bit of a glossy lacquered look.  Happy Halloween!
Crows

Supplies:   
Quietfire Design stamps
Stampin Up! patterned paper
cardstock
Crystal Effects and washi tape
Clearsnap ink
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

4 comments:

Yogi said...

cute. have a great day

Quietfire said...

I love the middle photo!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Fabulous layout, Connie!! How fun!

Yvonne said...

Wowie....gorgeous layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...