Thursday, September 10, 2015

Hug Book Page - We are like Snowflakes

Hi Y'all, Robyn here with a frosty page for the Design Team Hug Book.

Suzanne fell in love with these clips that make instant memory books with your pages full of inspiration from Quietfire Design, stamps, dies, digital cuts and supplies.


I used the We are Like Snowflakes stamp
thermal embossed in VersaFine Onyx ink.

The little snowflakes are freebees you get when you place an order from Quietfire!
I kept my page simple with black and silver with Teresa's cover as my inspiration.

Perfect for Holiday gift giving, some assembly required!

Comments and Questions always welcomed!

2 comments:

Yogi said...

nice. have a great day

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!
I think I will have to do some more reading about these Hug Books :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...