Monday, April 13, 2015

Thanks Card


Hello Everyone, Terre here in sunny and bright Arizona! I thought today I would share a quick and easy card using one of Quietfire Design new stamp Thanks Cuddlers. This stamp set has 7 sentiments that you could stamp right under the word Thanks. For this card I just chose to use the simple work, Thanks!

I also used a 3D Em-Bossing Folder Floral Labels Four from Spellbinders. I used a piece of Jewel tone foil and embossed the folder then sanded it to give that two toned look. Added some Want2Scrap Rhinestones to embellish. I die cut the Labels Four die out of white cardstock then stamped my  Quietfire Design new stamp Thanks Cuddlers in the center with Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black in. I secured all of this using Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry,

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy card, don't forget this amazing stamp set has several sentiments that can be stamped right under the word Thanks! Crafty Smiles, Terre

7 comments:

CraftyJo said...

Very pretty, simple yet elegant.

Jean said...

Wonderful!

Yogi said...

pretty. Have a great day

Anne said...

This is gorgeous and looks expensive!!!!!!!! Wonderful idea, TFS!

Evelyn said...

I'm blown away by the background of your card!

Anonymous said...

Very nice Terre!

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL sentiment panel and GORGEOUS background - LOVE IT!!!
THANK YOU for sharing it with us Terre

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...