Thursday, October 9, 2014

Guest Designer - Judi Kauffman



After Judi Kauffman finished her project for the Quietfire Design/Walnut Hollow Blog Hop that ran from September 29 - October 3, she kept going (as is her habit) and made a batch of cards as a bonus for me to share. 








Same method - collage, stamping, some peel-offs and Glitter Flowers from Elizabeth Craft Designs - but this time instead of wood she chose cardstock as the surface. 








Love how she combined several polka dot patterns. She said she picked dots to repeat the feel of the small berries in the peel-offs. 




 Cards are A2 size (4.25 x 5.5 inches). 



 







Thanks, Judi, these look like they were a lot of fun to make.









Always Be My Friend
Twirl & Enjoy


4 comments:

Walnut Hollow said...

Love your cards as much as I love these Quietfire Design Stamps. Beautiful!

Anne said...

I adore the way you have torn some paper and then stamped the quote. It keeps the quote as the focal point but gives it a soft and gentle look. Oh dear I am not good at expressing myself but your cards are just gorgeous! Thank you!

Yogi said...

lovely. interesting combination of papers. Have a great day

I'm a Little Teapot said...

So neat! Great textures, materials and colors! I bet they were fun to make!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...