Friday, August 16, 2013

The Woods Would Be Very Silent Ornaments


 


Hello Everyone, Terre here with a few hand made Christmas Ornaments...yes I said Christmas..lol!
You can find all your holiday sentiments right here at Quietfire Designs!


Here is a new stamp sets that you are sure to want to add to your amazing collection of Quietfire Designs. This one is called The Woods Would Be Very Silent, I create a new handmade ornament each holiday for my neighbors and attach them to a box of homemade treats so it is never too early to start creating for the holidays and Quietfire Designs makes it easy. This ornament is really quick and simple to create, simply stamp your image on white cardstock, add some buttons around the outer edge to create dimension, paint on glitter glue using a paint brush and embellish with some holiday trinkets and there you have a handmade ornament!

Thanks for stopping by my blog post today, hope you enjoyed my holiday ornament, crafty smiles, Terre.

2 comments:

Froggietalks said...

Lovely ornament Terre. I like that idea ;)

Robyn said...

I love this!
totally going to copy for gifts.
thanks Terre

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...