Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Leave Room in your Garden Layout

Good morning Quietfire Design fans!  Debbie with you today for my very first post with Quietfire Design! 

I have  fun layout I created using the Leave Room In your Garden stamp and a little Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime Collection.  You are probably used to seeing cards but I wanted to use this stamp on a layout because it was perfect for the journaling on this photo.  The photo is of one of my sweet grand daughters dressed up as a fairy so the the stamp was perfect for the photos!



Do you stamp on your layouts?? Give it a try, Quietfire Designs has the perfect sentiments for adding to your layouts.

Thanks for stopping by the Quietfire Design blog today!

Debbie

4 comments:

Yogi said...

pretty. Have a great day

Anonymous said...

That's pretty :) If I were a scrapbooker, I'd use this layout :) Mickey Drake

Froggietalks said...

Lovely layout :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous Debbie!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and the flowers!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...