Friday, July 26, 2013

Floral Thank you

Hi Y'all, Robyn here with a question- to color or not to color?


The Floral Thank You is the focus of this card and introducing the Flourished Leaf Oval Frame, Digital cut file for all y'all with digital cutting machines. If you don't have a machine, some of the files have a PDF file you can hand cut.

I made an embossing mask with my cutter out of chip board to get the swiss dots only on the outside of the frame- a Cuttlebug folder.

The stamps are thermal embossed with Queens Gold, my new fav.

Then I colored.
Leave a comment of which on you like best.


This simple card is made with the same stamp set and the  Digital Flourished Leaf Rectangular Frame.
So much is happening at Quietfire Design, new stamps, new digital cutting files, new designers!!!( you might be seeing less of me) so be sure to stop back here often and on our FB page and share what you are creating with us!


Please note:  We are unable to ship orders from July 29 to August 7, 2013.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

3 comments:

Yogi said...

nice
PS the oval you created is called a diffuser

as to coloring, I would probably color, but maybe with less intensity or leaving a bit more white in part of the petals.
Have a great day

Robyn said...

god suggestions. I started out with a more tinted coloring and got carried away!
Diffuser- I was looking fo that word. Thanks Yogi

Froggietalks said...

I like the coloured rose the best, Robyn :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...