Friday, June 14, 2013

Garden Delight Mini Album

Hello Everyone, Terre here and I know what you all are thinking.....just what is she showing us now!
Well I really love creating mini albums just like the one you see here!
I have to show you all the pages because I used the amazing stamps from Quietfire Designs in with the amazing chipboard albums from Want2Scrap. Did you also notice the paper collection is from Graphic 45?
 


 
Look I told you there was Quietfire Design stamps in my album....lol! For this album I used the "Garden Delight" stamp set, it just went so perfect with the pattern paper from G45.
What is nice about this stamp set is there are 8 stamps in the set, so much creativity in just one stamp set.
 
 
See I told you the Garden Delights was perfect for this album! Thank you for stopping by my post today, I hope you have enjoyed my creative mini album! Crafty Smiles, Terre

6 comments:

Jill P said...

It's so pretty

Yogi said...

very pretty. that was a bit of work there...
Have a great day

Robyn said...

cute and I love the intertwining of the stamping and collage papers.

Shirley said...

Thank you Terre, I enjoyed your mini album very much.

Quietfire said...

Terre, this is just lovely!!! Now I strongly feel the need to make a mini album! I don't know where you carved out the time for this. You're awesome!

Quietfire said...

Love the little flowers on the bunny page! You must spend forever cutting out little shapes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...