Wednesday, December 26, 2012

We Cannot Tell the Precise Moment Canvas

                     
 
Hello Everyone, Terre here with a canvas project created using Quietfire Designs amazing stamps.
For this canvas project I used several different products including "We Cannot Tell the Precise Moment" stamp, it just fit so perfectly for this friendship canvas.
 
I used several Spellbinders die templates and guess what you can find them right here at Quietfire Designs, Botanical Swirls Expandable Patterns die template, Wonderful Wings die template and Labels Ten die template.
 
I stamped my sentiment on my canvas die cut label using a dye based ink added some embellishments, spritzed my canvas with Glimmer Mist and used the Botanical Swirl die cut out of chipboard as a stencil and painted the pattern on my misted canvas. To add some dimension I hand stitched using DMC floss the pattern of the leaves from the Botanical Swirls die template.
 
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and I look forward to creating next year with more amazing stamps from Quietfire Designs.   Crafty Smiles, Terre
 
 [Suzanne thinks this is a very cool project and is adding these detail images!]

 

3 comments:

Art By Wanda said...

This is wonderful, Terre!!!

Quietfire said...

I love this Terre! It makes me want to get out the canvas!

Yogi said...

beautiful Terre. Have a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...