Friday, December 21, 2012

Let it Snow - Teabag Folded Snowflake Card

I just love how this turned out.  I love the colours - and lack thereof!  This is one of the medallions designer Sharon Reinhart teaches in her online class, Fabulous Paper Folds. I left the teabag folded "snowflake" pretty puffed up and added the simple pearl to the middle.


 
Let it Snow was stamped with Versa Magic Turquoise Gem, but the shading on the Holly Motif was done with the lighter coloured Aquatic Splash. I use Echo Park's Winter Park paper for the teabag snowflake.






Thanks for having a look today!
Happy creating, Suzanne

Here are some thumbnail links to the products I used for this card.  If the link doesn't work, the product may be sold out.

6 comments:

Donna Heber said...

This is fabulous Suzanne! I love the soft pastel colors and how you created the pretty medallion center.

krcmasterpiece said...

Very pretty! I too love the color palette.
Merry Christmas!

Yogi said...

very pretty. Haven't done tea bag folding in ages...
Have a great day

Robyn said...

Beautiful. I love the soft colors and the folding!
Snow not so much LOL!

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful!!!

Holly said...

Beautiful! Makes me want to do some tea bag folding....right now.
So soft and pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...