Monday, December 10, 2012

I Will Honour Christmas Card

Ho, Ho, Ho and all that holiday Cheer!!! Terre here with another festive Christmas card with Quietfire Designs amazing stamps. For this holiday card I used one of my favorite Christmas stamps "I will Honour Christmas". I saw this is my favorite stamp because it seems to be the one that I keep picking up and using and that's not a bad thing...right?

For this card I also use Spellbinders Create Flake Two and Create a Flake Three, dusted them with some diamond dust and there you have it, they glisten just like the fall of a new snow.
This card reminds me of an old world style Christmas and the stamp "I Will Honour Christmas" a snip it from Charles Dickens just seemed to fit this card perfectly.
 Thank you all for stopping by my blog post today here at Quietfire Designs, I won't post again until the day after Christmas so I wish you all a safe and wonderful holiday with your family and friends. God Bless! Crafty Smiles, Terre

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Lovely card...vintage.
Nice scrap!

Kathy Eddy said...

Very pretty card. Love the vintage look of it!

Yogi said...

beautiful!! nice santa

Francie in Montreal said...

It's lovely, both the sentiment and the old St Nicholas. Nice.

Quietfire said...

Oh, dear, I thought I'd commented! Bad Suzanne! I love the vintage feel of this! Beautiful combination of elements Terre!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...