Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hold Onto The Spirit of Christmas Wall Hanging

Hello Everyone, Terre here and Tis the Season to start thinking of all your holiday crafted projects just like this Hold Onto The Spirit of Christmas wall hanging. I used a piece of cardboard and die cut it from Spellbinders Grand Labels Eleven, using the Layered Poinsettia die template and the Edgeabilities I created a festive border at the bottom of my wall hanging.
I stamped the sentiment on a piece of Kraft cardstock and tore around it to make it look worn and distressed. Quietfire Design has some of the most beautiful sentiments for all occasions, this particular sentiment was perfect for this wall hanging.
I hope you are inspired to create a holiday wall hanging just like this one, they make perfect gifts for friends and family. Crafty Smiles, Terre

1 comment:

Quietfire said...

I love this Terre! Like the vintage look. I have to try that Poinsettia soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...